- Zigtrig Software Inc.
- Graphics Town – a set of online graphics generators
- Troy’s Maze Wizard – an online maze maker app
- Some web experiments that I shared on CodePen.
- Ocean Protocol software and Ocean Protocol documentation. I was one of the team members working full-time on Ocean Protocol. My main focus was on editing and updating the documentation.
- BigchainDB software and BigchainDB documentation. That was also a team effort.
Group Blogs Where I’ve Contributed
Blogs by Me
- My personal blog
- Outer Spacing, a blog about space exploration and development, at SciLogs.com, a collection of science-related blogs presented by Spektrum der Wissenschaft in association with nature.com. Sadly, SciLogs.com shut down, so that blog is gone.
- Science in the Metaverse (was on Nature Network, then SciLogs.com, which then shut down)
- Recreational Physics
- Troy McConaghy’s Online Notebook
- The SL Science Center Group website
- Mobile Chameleon was a website about how to develop mobile apps for multiple mobile operating systems. You can find snapshots on the Wayback Machine.
- My parents ran a tour company named McConaghy Tours and I kept the website up-to-date until they retired from tours in 2011. The Wayback Machine took a snapshot in January 2011.
I did many projects in the virtual world Second Life (SL), starting in 2005. My SL username is ‘Troy McLuhan’ (because the last name McConaghy wasn’t available). I put a list of my SL projects on another page (link).